Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A picture of my cute bubble tea

"Treat every person you meet as if they were an angel in disguise"

Every person has his or her own shortcomings. It doesn't matter much what those shortcomings are or what you think of them, it doesn't even matter when you start silently judging them for it. What really matters, I think, is the way you treat them in spite of their shortcomings.

At the end of the day, people are people and they just want to be loved and understood and acknowledged. Did you know that deep down, everyone is lonely for affection and are crying to be understood? Emo but true. Every single person. No one is exempt from this.

I'm still learning to treat all people equally well, but it is a learning curve, so it takes time. I hope you'll join me to do the same!

And the quote above? It's probably true. God did make us in his image. So lets start treating one another with a little more dignity, respect and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment