Saturday, August 18, 2012

"I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future."


"How was your week?"

This is what my screen looks like.
I like the colors. It's pretty. And the burst of stars and all that gas. 

This week has been a roller coaster week. 
(I had to mention that, lest you think I am all sunshine all the way, judging from the appearance I upkeep on social networks) 


"What verse spoke to you?"

"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God 
than dwell in the tents of the wicked."
Ps 84:10


"What has God been trying to teach you?"

Sometimes I feel it hard to know how much I really need God until I have my comfort taken away from me. It's in the moment of semi-despair (and I say semi because my problems really aren't all that serious compared to, say, having the ground shrink under your feet) that I read the Psalms and comfort overwhelms my soul. 
So beautiful, so strange and yet so real! 




If you're reading this, answer the three questions 
(How was your week?; What verse spoke to you?; and What has God been trying to teach you?) 
in your Facebook notes/blog and tag me in it. I'd like to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment