Saturday, December 15, 2012

more of fuxion camp




I enjoyed the friendship and the bonds at this camp. After Hydrowar, I shared a little bit of my life story while piggybacking someone in the middle of the sea, watching the campers play football on the sand and attempting to dunk an unsuspecting target.





At the beginning, I was tired beyond words, exhausted, mainly because I slept at 4am (I've never slept that late before!) the night before camp - and this fitting verse was brought to me just before I slept that night: 

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the LORD.

And it could not have rang truer! Everything that happened was by the Spirit of God. It's been so long since I admitted this, but God is the one who does all the workings - we are just his vessels. 




Walking back to our room one night, I had a rubber lizard in my back pocket, an extra dorm key in my hand, an extra pillow from another dorm under my arm, and I remember thinking, this is the only time this will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment