Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Perasan

So earlier tonight I decided to flip open my school yearbooks to relive the past years.

I had expected to read and see happy friendships and memories, but after going through the yearbooks of my later years of high school, I find out that I wasn't as well-liked by as many people as I thought.

As they used to say in 2007, I was a sad case. (Ganjil, pelik and cepat marah ain't too good a combo to have in ones' growing years)

Now, I have more than enough friends and acquaintances to keep me company, and a handful of truly wonderful brethren - all thanks to the Lord. (that's a story for another day)

Looking back at it all, if I had a chance to redo my high school years, I'd probably show more love to those who didn't "get" me and be friends with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment